Setting the Gold Standard in Global Leadership
The CEO Institute is the first global certification body for CEOs, recognising excellence in business leadership.
The CEO Institute’s Certified CEO designation is a mark of respect and demonstrates your commitment to on-going leadership development. This certification sets the gold standard for acknowledging the professional qualifications, experience, and dedication of business leaders like you.
Certification – Privileges and benefits
- Competitive advantage – you stand out amongst your peers, especially when pursuing those highly sought after leadership positions.
- Knowledge resource – you receive exclusive exposure and access to ongoing professional development, leadership innovation, and applied management thinking.
- Impressive credentials – with the right to call oneself a Certified CEO and use the post nominal CCEO.
Pathways to Certification
- Undertake a Blended Certification program (available to existing MBA graduates) combining an accredited MBA with:
- Enrol in an approved accredited MBA course and be awarded Full or Provisional Certification subject to eligibility criteria.
Your next step
Chosen which program is most suitable for you? In that case, it’s time to…
CCEO is a registered Certification Trade Mark of The CEO Institute.
The Rules for Certification, approved by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC), set out the requirements for the approval of applicants as well as the standards of knowledge, experience and ongoing professional development that must be met in order to obtain the Certified CEO designation and use the post nominal. The ACCC, in approving the Rules for Certification, determined that they were satisfied that The CEO Institute demonstrates the attributes necessary to competently undertake the certification role in respect of the Certification Trade Mark.
For information on the Rules for Certification view here.